In 1956 Jim Elliot, Nate Saint, Ed McCulley, Pete Fleming, and Roger Youderian were martyred for their faith. They did not die in vain. Their death was only the beginning of a story that began new lives of faith in the remote jungle of Ecuador.
- Through Gates of Splendor, by Elisabeth Elliot
The true story of five young missionaries who were martyred while attempting to bring the gospel to the Waodani (Auca) tribe in Ecuador.
- Shadow of the Almighty: The Life and Testament of Jim Elliot, by Elisabeth Elliot
The story of Jim Elliot.
- Jungle Pilot, by Russell Hitt and Steve Saint
The story of Nate Saint.
- The Savage My Kinsman, by Elisabeth Elliot
Elisabeth Elliot and Rachel Saint bring the gospel to the tribe that murdered their husband and brother.
- The End of the Spear, by Steve Saint
Steve returns with his family to live with the tribe who murdered his father after many of the tribe have become believers and grown to be strong Christians.
- Walking His Trail, by Steve Saint
Steve reveals amazing ways God made Himself known from the time the Waodani murdered his father until he uncovers the mysteries of that death years later.