- 1 chicken breast (1 cup) cut into chunks
- ½ cup cooked sliced carrots
- 1 can coconut milk (15 fl oz/400ml/1 ¾ cup)
- 1 teaspoon GF chicken stock powder
- shake of cayenne pepper
- few drops sesame oil (optional)
- 2 T cornstarch
- ½ cup coconut shreds (50 g)
- ½ cup peanuts (75 g)
- can add mushrooms
Fry chicken. Add carrots, coconut, peanuts, mushrooms and heat through. Pour sauce over top. Serve over rice.
Sauce: bring coconut milk and seasoning to a boil. Thicken with a paste of cornstarch and water.
Whole recipe (without rice or mushrooms) is 1883 calories. If 4 servings, 471 per serving. If 5 servings 377 cal, 30 g fat, 8.3 carb, 21.4 g protein.