With Christmas just weeks away, consider the advantages of giving the reader on your list an ebook.
- Most ebooks cost no more than a greeting card.
- You can gift it to people who live far away without paying postage.
- It makes a great stocking stuffer or smaller gift.
- You don’t have to leave your house to shop for it.
- You can order it now and have it delivered on Christmas Day.
- A quality book gives a reader hours of pleasure and relaxation.
- A great Christian book can inspire and encourage.
Cheap. Easy. Postage free. Meaningful. How could you miss?
Don’t know how to gift an ebook? Here’s some links to explain how to gift a Kindle, iBook, Nook, or Kobo.
Gift an Ebook:
Not sure what to order? My newest book, I Scream, has just come out, not only as a paperback, but also on all these sales channels. This is the last book in the Art Spotlight Mysteries (previously listed as the Keyhole Mysteries.) You can find it, and the other two in the series, here.