Does this Christmas season leave you worried about the $$ you’re spending or searching for s gift for the person who has everything?
Here’s an idea that:
- Is inexpensive
- Is easy to wrap
- Is available immediately
- Doesn’t cost for shipping
- Doesn’t clutter your home
- Fits inside a Christmas stocking
- Provides hours of pleasure
- Moves the heart in a way that honors God
What gift could fit all these descriptions? If you guessed “a Christian ebook” you’re absolutely right. My husband and I love to give ebooks for all these reasons. It’s also a great way to support authors.
Don’t know how to do it? It’s easy. To buy a Kindle book to gift to others, this is all you do:
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Bring the book you want to gift up on your screen
- Click “buy for others” on the far right of your screen
- Fill in the information
- Click on “buy now” and you’re done!
Want something to wrap up or slip into a stocking? Here’s a copy of a stocking stuffer printout I used for my book Short Poppies. You can print out this image on letter size paper if you want to gift this book, but you can also change this image by cropping out the cover of Short Poppies and replacing it with another book. Or make your own image that fits on the top of a letter size paper. (After printing, trim the extra paper off.) Copying the cover of a book to use in this way doesn’t violate copyright laws. Just click on the image, right click, and copy image.
May the Lord bless you and your family as you seek to honor him this Christmas.